Gooseneck Brass Coupling 45° Adapters45° cast brass coupling adapters, used for washing machines with restricted side or rear clearance. These are also known as gooseneck brass coupling adapters and make for a perfect, clean installation behind any washer or dryer setup.
Solid Brass Y Adapter Hose SplitterThis brass hose Y adapter converts a single hose outlet or hose spigot into two hose outlets also known as a "Wye" adapter or a brass two way connector. The hose bib valve has dual shut-off valves that allow for water flow control. With a swivel, it connects to a standard hose faucet and has leak-free ball valves. Durable solid brass construction ensures many years of dependable use. Features and Benefits
- Durable solid brass construction ensures many years of excellent use
- Has dual water flow control and shut-off valves
- Has leak-free ball valves
- A perfect complement to Floodchek hoses for steam kits
WASHING MACHINE HOSES WITH A STEAM DRYER INSTALLATION KITAs pictured, the complete installation kit includes:
- Two brass “gooseneck” or 45° hose adapters, each to be coupled to the hot and cold water supply valves.
- One brass hose splitter, or wye, to be coupled to the adapter on the cold water valve.
- One 5 or 7 foot pair of color coded (same construction) Floodchek washing machine hoses, for connecting the blue (cold) hose to one side of the hose splitter and the red (hot) hose to the adapter on the hot water inlet valve, then each to corresponding inlet valves on washer.
- One single blue Floodchek hose to be attached to other side of hose splitter on cold water supply valve, then to dryer.