FLOODCHEK hoses protect tens of thousands of condominium associations, homeowners associations, and single family homes from Honolulu to Hartford. Mechanical engineers and architects specify FLOODCHEK as original equipment in luxury high rise condos. Insurance agents and property managers recommend FLOODCHEK to their clients. The FLOODCHEK steam dryer hose kit includes everything you need to protect both your washer and dryer with a steam feature.
WASHING MACHINE HOSES WITH A STEAM DRYER INSTALLATION KITAs pictured, the complete installation kit includes:
- Two brass “gooseneck” or 45° hose adapters, each to be coupled to the hot and cold water supply valves.
- One brass hose splitter, or wye, to be coupled to the adapter on the cold water valve.
- One 5 or 7 foot pair of color coded (same construction) Floodchek washing machine hoses, for connecting the blue (cold) hose to one side of the hose splitter and the red (hot) hose to the adapter on the hot water inlet valve, then each to corresponding inlet valves on washer.
- One single blue Floodchek hose to be attached to other side of hose splitter on cold water supply valve, then to dryer.
Solid Brass Y Adapter Hose SplitterThis brass hose Y adapter converts a single hose outlet or hose spigot into two hose outlets also known as a "Wye" adapter or a brass two way connector. The hose bib valve has dual shut-off valves that allow for water flow control. With a swivel, it connects to a standard hose faucet and has leak-free ball valves. Durable solid brass construction ensures many years of dependable use. Features and Benefits
- Durable solid brass construction ensures many years of excellent use
- Has dual water flow control and shut-off valves
- Has leak-free ball valves
- A perfect complement to Floodchek hoses for steam kits
Washing Machine Washer Hose Gasket FittingFLOODCHEK Corporation is proud to present the best rubber washing machine hose gasket fittings. Custom manufactured specifically for replacing a leaking rubber washer O ring and or used washer gasket.
It is advised that if you replace your washing machine, to check closely for any damage to the washer gasket embedded in the washing machine hose itself. This is where most leaks disseminate from. Thus: replacing the washer gaskets when you remove your washing machine hose from the washer or dyer is your best peace of mind.These USA made rubber washer gaskets can also be used for your outside garden hose or any other hose of the same size. Developed with the sole purpose of preventing water damage caused every year by substandard, defective washing machine hoses and washer gaskets found within all other washing machine hoses sold in today's market place of planned obsolescence.