At its discretion, Floodchek Corporation, Inc. will accept the return of goods in new condition, never used with 25% restocking charge on the following terms:
Procedure to Return Merchandise to Floodchek Corporation, Inc.
- Request authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization, RMA) for products/goods from inside sales.
- Obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number.
- Return merchandise as indicated on the Returned Goods Authorization or by the POC who issued such to the Floodchek Corporation, Inc. facility designated within 30 days of authorization. A copy of the RGA # must accompany the materials being returned
- Ship prepaid, unless otherwise instructed.
Upon receipt, inspection, and acceptance by Floodchek Corporation, Inc., a credit will be issued by Floodchek Corporation, Inc.
Unauthorized returns or returns without copies of original invoice (email invoice are accepted) or packing slip and return goods authorization form or number will be refused.
Returned Goods Policy
- Only stocked items are eligible for return.
- No custom orders are eligible for return unless sent to the customer as the result of an error at the factory. If we have “special ordered” a sku for you, return is subject to manufacturer’s willingness to accept it. If the manufacturer charges a restock charge, this will apply to your return.
- We reserve the right to not accept large quantities even if the item is a stocked item and in new condition.
- Returned merchandise must be in new resalable condition, in the original packaging. Credit will not be issued for that portion of the merchandise that is not considered resalable. Any merchandise that has subsequently changed (e.g. marking of use, washer indent use, excessive dirt, etc.) will not be eligible for return.
Floodchek Corporation, Inc. reserves the right to inspect all returned merchandise and issue final determination as to its condition. Cut hose and hose assemblies will not be accepted.
Credit will be issued based on the invoice price, less a 25% restocking charge and or the restocking fee from our vendor (whichever is higher) plus original freight costs, both in and out if applicable.
- Merchandise will not be accepted for return after 15 days past the received date.
- Merchandise must be returned to Floodchek Corporation, Inc. within 15 days from the date of issue of the Returned Goods authorization.
Restocking charges will not apply under these circumstances.
- It was our error.
- Product was defective.
An offsetting order of equal or larger value was issued at the same time and merchandise meets all other criteria for return.
You will be notified if any merchandise is not eligible for return and notified that you may pick it up or have us ship it back to you freight collect.
Merchandise not claimed will be destroyed after 15 days.