WASHING MACHINE HOSES WITH A STEAM DRYER INSTALLATION KITAs pictured, the complete installation kit includes:
- Two brass “gooseneck” or 45° hose adapters, each to be coupled to the hot and cold water supply valves.
- One brass hose splitter, or wye, to be coupled to the adapter on the cold water valve.
- One 5 or 7 foot pair of color coded (same construction) Floodchek washing machine hoses, for connecting the blue (cold) hose to one side of the hose splitter and the red (hot) hose to the adapter on the hot water inlet valve, then each to corresponding inlet valves on washer.
- One single blue Floodchek hose to be attached to other side of hose splitter on cold water supply valve, then to dryer.
Solid Brass Y Adapter Hose SplitterThis brass hose Y adapter converts a single hose outlet or hose spigot into two hose outlets also known as a "Wye" adapter or a brass two way connector. The hose bib valve has dual shut-off valves that allow for water flow control. With a swivel, it connects to a standard hose faucet and has leak-free ball valves. Durable solid brass construction ensures many years of dependable use. Features and Benefits
- Durable solid brass construction ensures many years of excellent use
- Has dual water flow control and shut-off valves
- Has leak-free ball valves
- A perfect complement to Floodchek hoses for steam kits
Additional Hose for a Steam kitA single FLOODCHEK hose is being offered here, choose your size for your installation needs. In most cases a single hose is used as part of a steamkit for your dryer that comes with a steam feature. This hose is also know as a hose for a steam dryer and is used with our FLOODCHEK dryer steam kit.
Gooseneck Brass Coupling 45° Adapters45° cast brass coupling adapters, used for washing machines with restricted side or rear clearance. These are also known as gooseneck brass coupling adapters and make for a perfect, clean installation behind any washer or dryer setup.
Floodchek Washing Machine HosesFLOODCHEK Corporation is proud to present the finest washing machine hoses in the world. Developed with the sole purpose of preventing water damage caused every year by substandard, defective washing machine hoses. To purchase FLOODCHEK washing machine hoses (color coded red for hot and blue for cold, same construction) select your options below and click the Add To Cart button.
Floodchek Corporation is proud to present the finest washing machine hose in the world. Developed with the sole purpose of preventing water damage caused every year by substandard, defective hoses.
Only one washing machine hose can protect your valuable property from catastrophic water damage. Floodchek!, Steve Vargo, President Floodchek Corporation
don’t let a washer hose flood happen to you!
The pros know, and now, so do you. Most people, including plumbers and appliance parts resellers have no idea how hoses fail. The industry standard and the hoses usually supplied with the washer, a 3/8? black hose, is the most commonly supplied and causes the lion’s share of damage.